Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Monday, September 23, 2013

YES, WE DO SUPPORT OBAMACARE, BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY UNITED STATES CITIZENS WHO NEED OBAMACARE--I KNOW, BECAUSE I AM ONE OF THE MILLIONS OF MILLIONS WHO ARE CURRENTLY WITHOUT.

Dear Readers
To All Who Will Be Able To Attend--I am passing on this e-mail, because I believe the more people the more attention to this worthy cause--I am sorry, that my posts have become few and far between, but I have returned to Penn Foster Career College to up grade my education--I am going for a Certificate in Accounting--I have just complete my second test. This time I scored a 98%, the test before I got a 100%., which is good, but both those tests were multiple choice the final math test is fill in the blank--I was rather hoping to max out on the two easier tests so that there would be less pressure to exceed on the final--oh, well, it is what it is--harder is not impossible.

But back to the e-mail that I am sharing--for all those who can, please do--Thank You.

I wanted to make sure you received this invitation to Wednesday’s nationwide online rally. It is essential that we come together to call on Congress to end the assaults on reproductive rights.
Case in point: Last Friday, extremist politicians in the House voted for the 42nd time to defund Obamacare. This hostile act could keep millions of women from accessing copay-free birth control and other essential health care services.
We can’t wait for change any longer. It’s time to take action.
Tune in by yourself or with your friends, as long as you join us on Wednesday.
Thanks, as always, for all you do.
Nancy Northup
CEO & President, Center for Reproductive Rights

Actually, the first time that I lost any part of health care coverage was when my older son was born by C-section. Interestingly, I lost health care on pregnancies because he was born by C-section, which some how the Pro-Lifers do not find offensive, but yet, legal abortions--they do
Draw the Line Unite Tonight September 25, 2013 Center for Reproductive Rights
 
Please join us for
UNITE TONIGHT
a special (free!) event with the
Center for Reproductive Rights.
Wednesday, September 25
8pm ET/PT
You're invited to be a part of a nationwide night for reproductive rights.
We're asking supporters like you to host a private event in your home or just tune in on your own. You'll have exclusive access to an interactive, online experience with celebrity guest spots, trivia, prizes, and more.
Sign Up Now

No comments:

Post a Comment