Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Monday, October 21, 2013

IN SUPPORT OF GUN SANITY--WHETHER FACEBOOK LIKES IT OR NOT!!!!!

Well, I tried going through Facebook, but It Looks Like The NRA also owns Facebook--My attempts at posting were blocked--So instead of sharing there--I am posting my support here--With the hope that the word gets out>>>>>> SUPPORT IS NEEDED!!!!

DEAR READERS, PLEASE, FOR THEIR SAKE AND OTHERS-An ounce of prevention is still worth a pound of cure --
One year ago today, my sister Zina was murdered by her abusive estranged husband. The restraining order she had against him should have prevented him from getting a gun, but he was able to buy one online without a background check.
          I'm going back to Washington, DC to share my sister's story with leaders in Congress.
I'll tell them that they can close the loopholes in our laws that allow dangerous people, like my sister's killer, to get guns -- and that simple, common-sense solutions would prevent others from experiencing this kind of tragedy.
Together, we can make sure that more women's stories don't end the way that Zina's did. And one of the most important things you can do to make sure that Congress acts is to share the stories of survivors and women like my sister......
But, yet, in this weekend's edition of Stow Sentry, my local newspaper--one John D. Alboreo wrote that we should defeat the levy that would provide more police protection, because of his paranoid fears of a 'Police State' what he called for was more gun ownership--as if there are not already too many guns in the U.S.-IF WE ARE NOT CAREFUL IF WE DO NOT WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE THAT NOT EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO OWN A WEAPON AND THAT GUNS ARE THE PROBLEM NOT THE SOLUTION---WE WILL HAVE A SHOOT OUT THAT WILL PUT THE 'GUNFIGHT AT THE O.K. CORAL TO SHAME!!! THE QUESTION BECOMES HOW MANY PEOPLE NEED TO BE MURDERED BY GUNS BEFORE THAT HAPPENS!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment