Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Yes, This blog is as much for justice as knowledge as truth and as the ways of nature, because all four light the way out of darkness.

Obama Had to Say Something about Trayvon Martin, and Americans Needed to Hear It

President Obama’s somber remarks on race and the George Zimmerman verdict were almost painfully personal, delivered from the heart and from his own experiences as a black man in a society that often regards black men and black teens warily, even fearfully.
National Journal>>>Read More.

Yes, President Barack Obama did have to say something.

After all, I have to confess that I was scared to vote for him in 2008, because the economy was going down hill and was bound to continue to go down hill regardless who entered the White House. What concerned me the most at that time was the long history that the United States has--that when the economy nose dives so does racial tolerance. I wish I wish I was wrong, but looks like American History repeated itself, yet again.


 

'Justice for Trayvon' Rallies Bring Martin's Family to the Fight

'Justice for Trayvon' Rallies Held in More Than 100 Cities
Good Morning America

Good, I am glad that many are fighting this gross injustice and are supporting the Martin Family in this time of grief. I wish I could have attended the one near me, but I must confess that there are other things going on in my life that occupy my time and energy that are too personal to blog about at this time.


Justin Carter, Teen Jailed Over 'Terroristic' Facebook Comment, Out ...

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../justin-carter-facebook-teen-bail_n_358225...
Jul 11, 2013 - Thanks to an "anonymous good Samaritan," Justin Carter, the teen jailed over a threatening Facebook post, is out on bail. According to MSNBC....

Read More, if you wish, but I did not sign the petition nor would I encourage anyone else to. After all, shooting up a school in this day of age where too many innocent children have been murdered in such away is no joking matter. The authority were correct in my opinion--This Young Man Did deserve to go to jail, he is lucky that he found someone gullible enough to post his $500,000 bail. We can only hope that those 5 months in jail taught him a lesson, which apparently he needs to learn--With all these guns and all the freedom to buy them, regardless of mental state--Authorities must be extra vigilant--ALL Threats Must Be Taken Seriously.

After all, now that George Zimmerman was found innocent--he too is free to buy yet another weapon.

That petition was not worth supporting, but this one is, in firm support of Robert's petition and for the love of all the many berries from blackberry to strawberry and my favorite nut--hazelnut. I am asking one and all to sign and share Robert's petition--Thank You, in advance.

Tell Congress: Stop the Pesticide That Is Killing Bees


      
  
    
Robert-
-  org.credoaction.com
With bee populations declining across the around the country at an alarming rate, I urge you to support the "Save America's Pollinators Act" to restrict the use of these chemicals until we can be assured that they are safe and being used properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment