Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Friday, January 27, 2012

My Thank You's for those who support Care 2--From-->Green Giant, Nice & Easy, Tide, Oil Of Olay,, Chase Bank, Target Stores, CafeMom, and DisneyBaby.com To-->

Thank you anyone and everyone for reading this blog, I think--I hope--I tried to add Translations to this blog. The Question of the Century is--Did I actually succeed in adding Translations????  Since the following companies support Care 2, I am in return supporting them. They are not my sponsors, but Care 2 sponsors who deserve support. BTW, if there is anyone willing. I would deeply appreciate if someone would either post as comment or e-mail me--if there are now translations of this blog, please. Thank you for your consideration.