Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Friday, October 26, 2012

T.G.I.F.--> REALITY CHECK TIME YET AGAIN.

 
Jill Filipovic, The Guardian
The umpteenth rape comment reveals the real agendas and beliefs of the GOP as a whole. READ MORE»

Because They Would End ALL LEGAL ABORTIONS--EVEN IN CASES OF RAPE, INCEST AND THE LIFE OF THE MOTHER.

 
By Solange Uwimana, AlterNet
Government anti-poverty programs, Ryan suggested at an Ohio campaign stop, are bad because, in his view, they render the poor into bad and lazy people. READ MORE»

I Don't know about anyone else, but many of us have needed the safety net of welfare. In my case, my late husband became to ill to neither to work nor to take care of our sons, who were very young at the time. So, Yes, We Were on Welfare for about a year or so, before my late husband and I went back to work.

The next safety net, my family needed was Survivor's Benefits, which my family needed since working enough hours to support my family myself would have been impossible, since our sons were so young when their father died, for me to have become the sole provider would have left them home alone even more than I did at even a younger age.
 
THIS IS WHY THESE SAFETY NETS ARE NEEDED!!!!

 STRANGE IS IT NOT THAT THE REPUBLICANS TALK SO MUCH ABOUT THE SANCTITY OF THE FAMILY--WHEN IT COMES TO ATTACKING HOMOSEXUALITY--BUT WHEN IT COMES TO PROVIDING FAMILIES THE SAFETY NET THAT THEY MIGHT NEED FROM TIME TO TIME--THE REPUBLICANS BECOME A NO-SHOW!!!  AS THE SAYING GOES--> ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDED THAN WORDS--> IF THE FAMILY IS SUCH A SACRED INSTITUTION--SHOULD THEY NOT BE PROVIDED WITH A SAFETY NET----THAT IS IF THE FAMILY TRULY IS THAT SACRED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment