Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Thursday, November 1, 2012

LET US UNITE BEHIND THE GOOD MS DONNA BRAZILE!!!!!

Dear Reader, I am passing on this e-mail because I believe that Ms. Donna Brazile is too fine of a lady not to support--I hope that many others feel the same way as I do and Join me in supporting her and our fellow Women, equally as important I hope that there are enough sensitive caring men reading this who are strong enough and courageous enough not to be threatened by strong women and will unite with us in support of Ms. Donna Brazile.  After all, one thing that my Late Father use to say--Real Men don't Play Macho Games--They just Are." Which I especially understood after he died and we packed up his belonging and found out that while he served in the Air Force during the Korean War that he had earned--not one, but 2 Bronze Star Medals with a 'v' attached and found out that 'v' was for combat heroism.
I'll shout it from the rooftops if I have to: voter suppression is real, and with just five days left, it could cost us this election.

Republicans are on the record about using intimidation tactics and voter suppression to win critical swing states. And take it from me -- these guys are dead set on making it harder for people to vote for Democrats.

EMILY's List is on the ground right now, mobilizing women voters to fight GOP intimidation and suppression. But these last five days mean everything. We have to make sure that EMILY's List can fight tooth-and-nail for every last vote.

Don't let the GOP steal this election with voter suppression. Donate to EMILY's List now to get women voters to the polls and help elect Democrats.

After all these years in politics, you can bet I've seen every dirty trick in the book. And I've seen voter suppression first-hand -- and seen how it can turn a national election around in no time flat.

With your help, we won't let the GOP get away with trying to steal a win this year. Thanks for everything.

Donna Brazile

NO, MS. DONNA, I WILL NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT--AND I DO HOPE THAT OTHERS WILL JOIN US IN THIS FIGHT FOR JUSTICE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment