Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday's Break From Politics

I Don't know about anyone else, but I am so sick and tired of this election--I know I may be sounding hypocritical here, since I have blogged about it more than enough, here--but to remain quiet against the face of evil is not me--So to be true to myself if must fight back--even though I am not one who enjoys fighting--but when it becomes necessary--It Becomes Necessary.

I am feeling the need to lighten up--so these are some of my favorites from Pinterest--->So so true!These Are So Very Very True.yep.Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's all about learning to dance in the rain.Fairy tails are important....Landscape Oasis :) When Mom gives you "the look"it's pep nasty and roxy @Kendall KosslerOh, How I wish I could have a cat in this house, but I agreed to wait until I could give one a good proper home and those conditions have yet to be met---sigh!!!!Inlaid wall shelf between studsOh, To have this kind of creativity!!!!!Painting wine glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment