Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Here's Hoping That Each and Every Christmas was Truly a Merry Christmas

My Christmas was a Merry One with Family, Christmas Eve with my Mother-in-law and two brother-in-laws and both sons, the rest of the family was busy and left early, which made this one nice and quiet and intimate. This was a nice change from the usual chaos.
Then Christmas Day was with my Aunt Betty, who came over for lunch. I cooked ham, which turned out well enough. Then, drove my younger son back to his place with firm instructions to get his brakes checked, since that was the reason that he did not drive any place. He said he did not trust his brakes, which makes it something for this Mom to worry about. I told him to call, to tell me how it when and/ or if he needs help paying for it.
Yet this Christmas, not every Christian was as free as my family and I were to Celebrate the Birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus. If only all Christians could focus our attention on ending persecutions for our fellow Christian around the world, but alas; With so many Christian Fundamentalist here in United States who are Islamaphobic, our attention gets diverted with righting the wrongs here. Leaving many Christians who live in Muslim Theocracies to pay the price with their very lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment