Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Monday, January 28, 2013

I Agree, Confession Is Good For The Soul.


Let's Work Together to Fix Medicare!

"Send a message to Congress: Physicians and patients have both had enough of "short term" Medicare fixes."

Read »



YES, I confess--It is  me, but I do not understand how or why we should be fighting the Republicans who want to cut and cut Government spending. This past election the majority of the senior citizens were the ones who voted Republican. So, to the best of my understanding, this is to keep the Republicans in congress from cutting the benefits of Republican Voters---WHY?!?!?! Do We Need To Wage This Battle????

IS IT ANY WONDER THAT>>>>>

The GOP Admits It Has To Cheat To Win

"Republicans seem to have decided that it's easier to silence voters than persuade them."    Read »  

No comments:

Post a Comment