Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ohio--Once Beautiful Ohio, Our Ugly Deeds Must End!!!

OH bill that could aid charities D.O.A.
OH bill that could aid charities D.O.A.Ohio lawmakers have no plans to reintroduce proposed legislation that could make millions of dollars available to non-profit organizations and charities.

          Read more!!!
                                                   Or Better Yet>>>Watch Video
 This--This Is The Reality of the Un-Holy Alliance between Big Business and the Ohio Republican Party and The Religious Right.  THIS Is Why We Ohioans Need To Elect A New Governor of Ohio, who actually cares about the people and not bought and paid for by Big Business.

My son was born in November and, like most parents, questions about his future ran through my mind: Who would he love? What would he do? How long would his head be the shape of a traffic cone? There was one question that never traveled through my mind in those first few weeks: How do I prevent my son from becoming a rapist? But that was the question that I asked myself again and again when I read The New York Times‘s story about the Steubenville High School football team rape case.
The Sad Reality is that we are talking Steubenville, Ohio.

A pizza delivery man is recovering in the hospital after being shot on the east side of Akron … Read more!!!

 Ohio--Ohio! Gun Sanity must come to Ohio!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment