Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Vent time

Well, as I sit here at the computer waiting---waiting to hear about the results of the job interview and waiting to get ready for the computer class at the library. I sit here, trying to think of a way to explain to someone, anyone, that I am more than my credit score and my income tax records don't tell everything about me. The records don't report how much I am living off my sons' inheritances. They do not report how guilty I feel about doing that. They do not say, how interverted I have a tendency to be nor do they say that I only moved here, the first of the year and have barely gotten up the nerve to meet too many people let alone get to know them nor them, me; but then, again, does it really matter. After all, most places prefer that your references know you at least a year or more.
If only my credit score or tax information can say that I wake up Mon-Friday at 4 o'clock every morning. Leave the house, everyday-rain or shine or whatever, between 5 and 5:30, even though I do not have a time clock. If only there was a way. . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment