Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Vote No on Issue 2--RALLY OHIO!!!!




We Are Ohio is holding a special event on Saturday, October 22nd. Members of the We Are Ohio team will be joined by State Senator Mike Skindell, State Representative Mike Foley, State Representative Nickie Antonio, Cleveland Councilman Martin Sweeney, and Cleveland Councilman Martin Keane for a Day of Action in Kamm's Corner.
This stacked team will meet at PJ McIntyre's Irish Pub at 17119 Lorain Ave. at 10am and then hit the streets to inform voters to vote NO on Issue 2.
Can you join us this Saturday, October22?
Thanks for all that you do, and we will see on on Saturday!
Best,
Marquez Brown
Regional Political Director - We Are Ohio

Day of Action - Kamm's Corner Canvass Event (Canvass)
Join State Senator Mike Skindell, State Representative Mike Foley, State Representative Nickie Antonio, Cleveland Councilman Martin Sweeney, and Cleveland Councilman Martin Keane for a Day of Action in Kamm's Corner. Please join us at PJ McIntyre's Irish Pub on Lorain Avenue on Saturday October 22, 2011. We will hit the streets and inform voters to Vote NO on Issue 2!

Signup for 'Day of Action - Kamm's Corner Canvass Event'

I have signed up for the 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. shift. I am looking forward to seeing many more of my fellow Ohioans who care about the future of Ohio's middle and working classes. 

HOLD IT--HOLD IT--I have got an Idea. If there is anyone reading this blog who joins me at this rally. I will do my best buy one and only one round of drinks for us. After all, I have heard that sometimes buying a round of drinks is not always permitted and this would be my first time at PJ McIntyre's so I definitely do not know their rules and regulations.


No comments:

Post a Comment