Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

This Is To Build Up the Economy

 

Even if you’re not applying for a sales position, you need to understand the basics of sales so you can sell yourself—for a new job, for a freelance gig or for whatever else you’re working toward. These tips will get you started. Read more »

Dear Read, that is why I am passing on this e-mail, since we are all in this Global Economy Together;
 
 Want to know the money myth that kept me struggling for years?

It was the idea that "even if I work hard for my money, there's never enough."

This one belief turned me into a work-a-holic, working my tail off, but never quite making ends meet.

I also believed if I do what I love, I'll never make money.

That toxic combination kept me playing small, working too hard, and settling for less.

Can you relate?

The day I discovered I had it all wrong - that I could make GREAT money doing what I love by using a few simple tools - was the day my business took off.

Within a year, I tripled my income, created a steady stream of AMAZING clients, and steadily increased my cash flow.

I want that for you too. That's why I created the Savvy Money-Making Secrets to Create a Wealthy Spirit and a FAT Wallet training.

You can catch the replay for the next week by opting in here = > FREE training

It's time to bust the myths that keep you playing small in your business and struggling to pay your bills. I'm sharing my best tools that you can use to increase your cash flow immediately.

One participant on last week's call used one of my tips and got a client the next day!

              I wonder what your success story will be? It all starts by listening to this call.

The replay is only available for one week. After that, it's gone!

Opt in now to get the details = > Savvy training


I wish you all the best and great success!

             

                Linda



17 Counterintuitive Things the Most Successful People Do

 
 
Small Businesses

Want to be location independent? These jobs allow you to work anywhere you choose, and the skills are completely learnable if you put your mind to it.
Read more »
 
You’re always going to get the same results, doing what everyone else does. Sometimes you have to know when to zig where others zag. These are some of the counterintuitive lessons I’ve learned and applied from the most successful folks I’ve met.
Pick Fights – to test others' resolve in their own beliefs. In business you can’t turn over the reins to someone who doesn’t know how to defend their own ideas and plans.
Isolate Yourself - to reenergize. Many seemingly extroverts are introverts. If you recharge when by yourself, you need to seek out isolation from time to time.
Purposefully Offend – sometimes the only way to get someone’s attention is to call them out. But, you can always positively turn the relationship around with persistence and some mea culpa. Tech entrepreneur Jason Calacanis is a master of this.




When you’re applying for jobs, you know you’re probably in a long line of qualified applicants. Use these tips to stand out.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment