Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Monday, May 13, 2013

Fight the Good Fight For ObamaCare, the Economy and the Environment.


By Laura Tyson, Al Jazeera English
The weak economy has caused people to postpone consumption of health care services and has encouraged states and employers to restrain their spending on health. READ MORE»
Yes, It will be Good News when ObamaCare Kicks in, but until then,  I am passing on this email>>>>

 Do you want to coast through 2013 or ramp it up a bit further and take your business to the next level? Give your business the opportunity for more growth!
Join us for an informative and inspiring virtual event on Tuesday, May 14th as we introduce B.I.G.+PLUS to you and why 60+ members have already committed.

What B.I.G.+PLUS members are saying:
I'd say being part of B.I.G. +PLUS gives me heightened awareness of what/where my mindset needs to be.  More of what I need for me has become available. I've taken advantage of reading posts in the closed Facebook group finding information, inspiration, action tasks, camaraderie, etc. -Beverly
One of the B.I.G.+PLUS topics has shed new light on networking for me.I started to think more on the give, than the get.  I started to reach out to local businesses and offer my photography expertise. This collaboration has started opening doors and increased my brand awareness around town. -Mallika
Come learn more about B.I.G.+PLUS and meet Experts Karen Graves of Your Sales Fix, and Marla Tabaka of Marla Tabaka Coaching. From social media strategies to profitability tactics, our team of business experts will inspire you to move your business to the next level of success.  

If your business is not where you want it to be, 
B.I.G.+PLUS will help you get there!

With B.I.G.+PLUS, you will propel your business forward by:
Utilizing established strategies that will increase your profits,
but not your time commitments
Accumulating money that will fuel your personal
and professional goals
Being included in an elite group of entrepreneurial women
who share your goals

Getting a clearer vision of your life's goals
Connecting to mentors who can inspire you to new heights
Learn more at www.believeinspiregrow.com 

Most Importantly, We Do Not Need to Sacrifice the Environment for a job.

Improve Your World: No Fracking, Yes Renewable Energy

Sandra Steingraber     

Well, then, what if we divorced the fossil fuel industry, and, over the next two decades, transitioned entirely to wind, water and solar energy while, at the same time, reducing our per capita energy consumption by half...Read More.

After all, we can not afford to do so 


Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Levels Reach Record High of 400ppm

TckTckTckScientists are particularly alarmed at the fast-pace of rising emissions levels. Some of them have expressed hope that this moment could provide leaders with a much-needed wake-up call...Read More.

This is Why We must>>> 


Add Wind Power to Grid to Save Billions and Reduce Climate Chaos

Americans for a Clean Energy Grid     Adding more wind power to the grid in the PJM region can lower gas and coal consumption and reduce regional wholesale energy market prices, saving nearly $7 billion per year...

No comments:

Post a Comment