Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Yes, I am back--Taking Action and In Firm Support Care2 and Their many Worthy Causes.

I am very sorry that there was No Memorial Day Post--My Home Computer is being Re-Booted by my older son. It came down with a major virus--Looks like I made too many Right Wing Enemies--Offended the Religious Right too many times.  After all, Yes, I have bitter experience in the Evil that Holy Ghost Filled Christians Claim to have the right to do. I have seen them lie, cheat and steal and some how justify it as doing it for the 'Greater Good.'

Well, I am at the library, proving that not even the Right Wing Wing Nuts can keep a good person down. That is why I signed this petition and others and hope that some one is able to sign and share without any problems--We Will Not Let The Holy Ghost Filled Pain in the A$$e$ Win the day.

ACTION!Tell Obama to Confront Rape in the Military!
"Women in the military put their lives on the line every day to protect our country. They risk it all to fight for our freedom and way of life. They shouldn't also have to risk being attacked by their fellow soldiers.
Last year, the Pentagon reported 26,000 sexual assaults in the military. That is a 26% increase in the number of assaults compared to the year before. The problem is so bad, even the individuals who are supposed to be working to solve this problem have been charged with sexual assault.
Our military servicemembers cannot wait any longer - it's time President Obama took action and addressed sexual assault in the military. For today's Daily Action, tell President Obama to take executive action and confront rape in the military!"

No comments:

Post a Comment