Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Here Is to Celebrating Geek Pride Day--By Becoming an Economic Geek ;-)


Changing careers? Here’s how to do it successfully—and with as little stress as possible.Read more »
Well, considering I am in the process of doing this exact thing, myself. I have found that perserverence is a necessity, along with avoiding discouragement.


A new survey shows freelancers plan to quit their 9-to-5 jobs within the next two years. Are you one of these hopefuls?
Read more »

Well, that depends. I have three novels in the process of being started--If and when I ever get at least one of them finished and published then and only then would I consider quitting. After all, I am old school, a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.


Is the role you’re going after right for you? Don’t just take any job that falls onto your plate—make sure it’s the right one.
Read more »

Sadly, I know from personal experience this is true. After all, I am still paying the price for working the wrong job for as long as I did.


Want your career to pay dividends? Why not manage it as you would your financial assets?
Read more »

Yes, I agree. This is why my current audio book is >>>
 The New Psycho-Cybernetics | [Maxwell Maltz edited by Dan S. Kennedy]

Which I recommend to anyone who has not yet heard or read.

Along with>>>

Q:What's the best way to optimize SEO and rank in Google?
A:I took a brief look at your site. Correct me if I am wrong but are you teaching a course on 1 particular software? When looking at your site I dont see any real use of keywords that jump out at ... See the full thread
Add your answer | Want Help with SEO? Ask a question here


Q:Can anyone recommend a great way to market a home party business online?
A:First of all, have a website that exclusively presents home party business. Make sure you have more than enough content to dominate search engines and help your website to optimize appropriately. Content wise, make sure that the visitors who visit your site get the idea of ... See the full thread
Add your answer | Want Help with Marketing? Ask a question here

Q:What percentage of sales can pay for staffing?
A:If you're paying straight commission you generally want to pay a good percentage of your profits (10-15%) to make sure your sales reps are content being straight commission and that can be intense. If they're salaried the percentage can ... See the full thread
Add your answer | Want Help with Staffing? Ask a question here

Personally, I am very Leary about working for commission only. After all, much of sales is influenced by the economy, on whether or not people believe they can afford to spend or not.  Personally, I like the safety net of a salary, I do my best work when I am relaxed and not stressed out, but, then, again, there are many people who do their best work when they are under the 'gun'.




No comments:

Post a Comment