Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Afternoon post--inbetween Trojan problems--which I hope and pray are finally resolved, without any come backs.

  After all, it would be just my luck to start having computer problems, while my older son is out of town, which means I have to wait until he returns to explain to me what was happening and what it meant, but then again, it could also come back any time.

 

Catholic Nuns Send Romney Letter, Call Out His 'Woeful Lack Of Knowledge’ About The Poor

The group of Catholic nuns who launched the Nuns On A Bus tour to shed light on the effects the House Republican budget would have on the poor turned its attention to the GOP’s presidential candidate this week, challenging Mitt Romney to join them for a day to learn about the plight of the poor. NETWORK, a Catholic social justiceorganization, issued the call on Wednesday and was joined yesterday by the Franciscan Action Network, an organization of friars and sisters. READ MORE!!!
After all, the Catholic Nuns Are Fighting the good fight. Speaking as a Born and Raised Lutheran, Yes, we all should support them.
After all, Did not Jesus tell Simon Peter---"Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? . . . Feed my lambs. . . . Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? . . . Feed my sheep. . . . Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? . . . Feed my sheep."

We should take notice, IF we are Truly Followers of Jesus Christ--should we not take notice that Jesus very own instructions were about the poor, NOT About Homosexuality, Not about any other distractions, but about feeding the poor, so should not our first priority be feeding and caring for the poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment