Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Friday, August 17, 2012

Today's Post--Better Late Than Never--I Hope

But, first thing first, since I have no idea whatsoever of how computer viruses spread -- I would recommend that anyone and everyone who has read this blog since October 11, 2011 run an anti-virus program. After all, last night my older son fixed my computer, again, and he said that it got infected then. After all, as the saying goes better save than sorry. It is still the goal of this blogger to do Good-Not Harm, but if some harm did happen--I am sorry very sorry. So far So Good--I believe my older son solved my virus problem and I now have a clean computer.

2 Officers Killed and 2 Injured in Louisiana Shooting

 2 Officers Killed and 2 Injured in Louisiana ShootingGun violence has been of central concern in the United States these days. After the fatal shootings in both Aurora, Colorado and the Sikh temple in Wisconsin which occurred in startling proximity to each other, another shooting occurred at the conservative Family Research Council headquarters just this week. Even before the FRC shooting on Wednesday, Monday was host to another gun massacre which occurred at Texas A&M this month, making the number of violent attacks frighteningly high. After Thursday morning, another violent incident involving firearms can now be added to the summer’s total after two officers were killed and two more were injured in LaPlace, Louisiana. READ MORE!

With all the shooting that has been happening in the United States lately--WE NEED TO TALK GUN CONTROL--THAT DOES NOT MEAN TAKING GUN FROM EACH AND EVERY PERSON, BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS--BUT SOMETHING MUST BE DONE ABOUT THE IRRESPONSIBLE INSANE PEOPLE WHO ALSO FIND WAYS OF GETTING HOLD OF GUNS AND AMMO--SOMETHING MUST BE DONE TO KEEP GUNS OUT OF CRIMINAL HANDS--YES, WE NEED TO TALK--BUT THIS FEAR MONGERING THAT THE NRA ARE DOING MUST STOP--THE NRA ARE JUST AS MUCH PART OF THE PROBLEM AS THE CRIMINALS AND IF THE NRA KEEPS THIS UP THEN THEY WILL FORCE A REPEAL OF THE 2ND AMENDMENT--BECAUSE SANE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO REASON TOGETHER WITHOUT FEAR MONGERING.

As I finish my household repairs and gardening and hopefully and prayerfully work on my novel and with any wing and a prayer my older son fixed my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment