Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Monday, August 6, 2012

There is Good News and Bad News--The Bad News is that I have to eat Crow; the Good News is about Care2.




 Woo Hoo! Care2 is celebrating 20 million members. We're so grateful, we're giving away prizes! Learn More

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Care2--20 Million Strong and Growing. If you are not already a member, there is always room for one or two more, Join Up with Us and Together, we can make a difference.

I am Sorry about the previous post--I stand corrected-->

Wade Michael Page, WI Terrorist, Was Neo-Nazi Who Lead Racist Skinhead Band
Page was an active white supremacist who in 2005 formed a neo-Nazi band called "End Apathy."
Wade Michael Page
Photo Credit: FBI
 As more details emerge about Wade Michael Page, the man who stormed a Wisconsin Sikh temple yesterday and killed six, it's increasingly evident that there was a racist motivation for his spree. The most basic of the information: he was 40, and an honorably discharged veteran Army sargeant who worked on psy-ops. He was born in Colorado, and used a semi-automatic 9mm pistol at the shooting, which he owned legally. READ MORE!!!

AND Do not jump to conclusions like I did--I was Wrong and again I am Sorry. But, for my defense I plead that with all the 'Activity' of the Far Right, It was only 1/2 my fault that I jumped to a Wrong Conclusion, the other half has to do with the Reputation that the Far Right Is Earning.

No comments:

Post a Comment