Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Today is National Night's out, which is another reminder that we are all in this Global Economy together--The Foundation of Society is the Family Unit--Which is why we need strong families. Most importantly, we need to remember that Families come in all shapes and sies. The most important ingredient in the Family is Love.




Why Frequent Trips Outside Your Comfort Zone Are So Important

michaelhyatt.com - Earlier this year, Gail and I attended Tony Robbins’ Life & Wealth Mastery event in Fiji. On the very first morning, with less than an hour of instruction, we were asked to climb a thirty-foot pole...
Well, personally I have found that it is by the trips outside my comfort zone that I grow. I remember once upon a time, my older son placing this laptop in front of me and telling me that I should learn to blog by blogging. I remember sitting there thinking that he was crazy, but doing it anyway--now my day doesn't really start until after I blog and of course, my morning cups of coffee.
Unfortunately, it is when I talk myself into staying within my comfort zone that my comfort zone shrinks


How to Use Your Twitter Friends as Character References

finearttips.com - Twitter is the perfect place to gather character references from friends who tweet strong positive statements about you, and your expertise. Over the past few months, I have started collecting ‘scr...

 Interesting, Very interesting, May be I should reconsider getting a Twitter account. After all, one of the biggest slow downs that I am facing with getting a second job is the fact that I am very slim on Character References--The price I pay for being an introvert in a new town. But then again, there is a second option, I could gather up my nerve and the little courage that I posses and look into management, but then I will have to learn sandwiches and above all, drive-thru. My problem with drive-thru is that I have tried it in the past and have bad experience with it. One or the other or both I will have to over-come myself.

Office Etiquette Tips for Young Workers - Resumebear Online Resume

blog.resumebear.com - Young workers are known for their energy, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn, but many times their lack of experience and professionalism comes back to bite them when they want a raise, promotion...

Enough said. I may be an older worker; But, Yes, I can keep growing.


What to Avoid on LinkedIn - Resumebear Online Resume

blog.resumebear.com - Nearly 90 percent of employers are using social media to connect with potential employees.  If you’re not using Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to help you find a job, you’re missing the boat.  Acco...

Sounds like there is much to think about, indeed.

Employers Blocking Employees from Social Media Access - Resumebear Online Resume

blog.resumebear.com - It’s not that I find the pain of employees funny, but the shortsightedness of companies in their efforts to ignore new technologies always makes me wonder what they are thinking. Over the course of..

 Maybe it is me, but constantly training new employees would or should weaken a company. It seems to me, that when I work with people who all know how to do our jobs that is when the day goes by the smoothest and most productive. After all, training a new worker always slows everyone down.


Small Businesses Can Play Key Role in Job Growth | Business

business.time.com - By pretty much any measure, lending to American small businesses is weak. Most recently, small business borrowing dropped 5% from May to June, according to the research firm PayNet, which tracks su...


How Small Business Can Break Through Growth Barriers: An Interactive Workshop Led by The Inc. CEO Project

inc.com - September 12, 2012 | 9AM - 12:30 PM Intercontinental Miami, Miami, Florida Join us for, How Small Business Can Break Through Growth Barriers, an intimate workshop designed to walk you through a ste...

No comments:

Post a Comment