Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Friday, February 22, 2013

T.G.I.F. Fighting against Christian Extremism, because they do more to slice and dice the Body of Christ than Satan, himself.

Laura Gottesdiener, AlterNet

Julianne Moore? Kiera Knightley? Here are some movie star non-believers. READ MORE»
What I found most interesting--that on this list  Daniel Radcliffe, the star of the Harry Potter movies and frequent target of the Christian Fundamentalist-- Describes himself as a 'Militant Atheist'. Coincidence--I think not, more like cause and effect.

((post scribe--After all, I still remember the lesson that my younger son taught me of how our Free Will is our gift to God--We went to a WWE Wrestling Event, since he was a big fan of Professional Wrestling and I enjoyed spending time with him and his older brother, most especially when they were young. I remember that when we went there--there was also a bikini contest among the 'Divas'. I wanted to be the 'Cool Mom', so I told him, since he was 17 going on 18 at the time, that if he wanted to join the older men who were ringside that he could. I will never forget, he said that he knew that he could, but that he preferred to watch the contest with me and proceeded to put his arm over my shoulders as we watched the contest. Him, choosing to watch it with me, made all the difference. If I had laid down the law, it would have been my lose. Is this not the same with God, When we lay down the law and order people to worship Him-be He, God the Father, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob  or Allah or ______--He/She does not win, But Loses.)))



By Marc Herman, Pacific Standard

Manufacturers are using the zombie apocalypse trend as a tongue-in-cheek marketing tactic. READ MORE»

The sad truth is that we may never know until it is too late, how many people really do own weapons because of this. After all, I once worked for a pair of sisters, siblings--who operated a small cleaning service, who were seriously afraid of 'Witches'-both male and female ones and of 'goons' -- spies secretly working of the younger one's--the official boss' ex-husband.  The older sister was also convinced that this ex-husband 'bribed'  members of the AAA--American Automotive Association--to break into her apartment/condo and 'ransack' it. It is my experience if she could believe that who know what else people can talk themselves into believing--especially a Christian Fundamentalist on the Far Right, such as the two people in question.

By Prachi Gupta, AlterNet

"Killing Jesus: A History" follows the political commentator's best-sellers "Killing Lincoln" and "Killing Kennedy." READ MORE»

I must confess this is interesting, how O'Rielly will Re-Write the Holy Bible. After all, he can not blame Islam, since it is an Historical Fact that Jesus Predated Mohammad by at least 500 years. My bet is that he will find a way to blame 'Liberal Jews' even though there was no concept of Liberalism nor Conservatism as we know it here today in Modern America. Even the word, Republican had a far different meaning back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment