Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Changing Jobs and Job Interviews/ More Reasons to go GREEN


With the economy starting to turn a corner, and hiring in some industries and regions picking up, you might be contemplating making the jump to a new job. But any career move comes with risks you need to be aware of before you make a change. Read more »
I don't know, maybe it's me, but I do not leave a job unless working there becomes an even bigger hassle or headache than the pain in the butt that IMO job hunting is. After all, I confess I am an Introvert--I have absolutely no problem with working my butt off or coming in early and staying late or doing extra jobs--all those are far easier for me than to go back to filling out applications and the emotional roller-coaster ride that IMO comes with going on interviews. This is why--I don't believe it is possible to hope and pray for the best for an unemployed or an underemployed person well too often or until they have a job that actually meets all their needs.

If you fail to ask about this at your job interview, you may regret it down the road. Read more »
Agreed, After all, I confess--I am guilty of this too, since I hate the job hunting process, the temptation to say-Thank God, it is over-now I can concentrate on what I do best--which is to simply work, but there is more to starting a job than just starting a job, especially for the young. After all, moving up the ladder or into more hours or benefits or all the above may not be important today, but they are bound to be tomorrow if not tomorrow then one day--some day, it will.


Solar energy is now cheaper than your power company. You can drastically reduce your power bill and take advantage of government incentives. Get a free estimate today. You may qualify for a no-money-down lease. You'll start saving money from day one and provide clean, reliable energy for your home.

Find out how

  

No comments:

Post a Comment