Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Sunday, September 2, 2012

MY FACEBOOK PAGE WAS HI-JACKED BY ROMNEY/RYAN AND I AM MAD AS HELL ABOUT THAT!!!!!!

When Mitt Romney walked down the aisle toward the stage Thursday night, among the people whose hands he shook was the conservative billionaire and major political donor David Koch. But it was a moment missed by the tens of millions of viewers at home. While Democracy Now! was there on the floor and captured the handshake on video, the networks cut away just before the handshake to show footage of two enthusiastic young women supporters and then an overhead shot of the convention center. Then, the shot came back to Romney shaking hands further down the aisle as he ascended the stage. Groups in the network of David Koch, and his brother Charles, intend to spend nearly $400 million ahead of the 2012 election. READ MORE!!!!!

Since I am stuck with Romney's Greedy--Lying Face that I am plaqued with on my facebook page is a person whom I mistakenly 'friended' likes him--why any woman would like him is beyond me. Who knows maybe this Tina is looking forward to becoming a Second Class Citizen who needs to be told what she can and can not do with her body after all the responsibility for think for one's self to some people can be considered hard work.
YES--I AM FIGHTING MAD--ESPECIALLY AGAINST GOLDFISH--WHO'S HARASSING VIDEOS HAVE HARRASSED ME ONE TIME TOO MANY--THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO BLOCK THEM--After all, My First Priority in life IS NOT GETTING LAID--I AM OPEN TO THE CONCEPT OF DATING, BUT I BELIEVE THAT RELATIONSHIPS FIRST BEGIN WITH FRIENDSHIPS!!!!


CLICK ON PICTURE TO SIGN--I HOPE!!!!






Paul Ryan cannot even be honest about how fast he can run. To be more accurate, Paul Ryan lied about how fast he could run twenty years ago. In fact, his own brother called him out on his lie and mocked him relentlessly. Ryan had claimed that he once ran a 26 mile marathon in under three hours.

UNTIL THAT ROMNEY AND RYAN GET OFF MY FACEBOOK PAGE I WILL BE HERE REMINDING AMERICAN VOTERS WHY WE NEED TO SAVE AMERICA FROM THESE TYRANTS!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment