Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday Evening Blog--The Economy and Jobs-Jobs-what more can I say, without repeating myself too often--->

Many people cannot afford to take a four-year break from working with little guarantee that they will be able to find a job with their bachelor’s. But this is not a reason to avoid getting a practical education. READ MORE»
This evening's blog is dedicated to the Economy and Jobs, because Realistically We Cannot Nor Should Not Look to Washington D.C. to do everything for us, Regardless of who is or is not in office. 

Which is why--These are also included-->

Do You Have a "I" Based Resume? - Resumebear Online Resume

blog.resumebear.com - There is no “I” in “team.” There shouldn’t be an “I” in your resume either. That’s the advice of Anne-Marie Baiynd, President and CEO of TheTradingBook.com and the former CEO of a recruiting firm. ...READ MORE!!!

Are you truly trapped at your job? - Fortune Management

management.fortune.cnn.com - FORTUNE -- When cubicles start to feel like prison bars, it's a problem. Unfortunately, a downside of the sluggish economy is that many of us lucky enough to have a job can feel like we are trapped...READ MORE!
YES, I WAS! That is the other reason why I post about the Economy and Jobs--Jobs--Jobs. I have been on Unemployment--Welfare--And Social Security Survivor's Benefits--Thank God, Those Safety nets Were there when My Family Needed them, But Still--Working Is Indeed The Better Option.

 

Read Brand Advocates to Promote Your Brand: Fuggetta 'Bout It

smallbiztrends.com - Just last week, I had the whole coffee shop turn around and give me a “look.”  I think I got a little too loud and passionate when I started talking about the power of referrals and why it’s smart ...READ MORE

The Three Rules Of Workplace Friendships - Forbes

forbes.com - Barbara Teszler, 26, looks to her left and right in the Santa Monica offices of the public relations firm she founded just under a year ago. Despite the various struggles that come with launching a...READ MORE

Resumebear: Job Hunting While Still Employed? Keep it Private - Resumebear Online Resume

blog.resumebear.com - As a rule, honesty is usually the best policy when it comes to your career. Don’t lie about your experience, salary or education — you will get caught. Don’t pretend you know what you’re talking ab...READ MORE

Hiring & Recruiting: 9 Secrets of Successful Hiring

inc.com - I've hired hundreds of people, and fired a few too. Here are the best recruiting insights I've gleaned the hard way. When you're hiring, you're growing. That means business is good. It's easy to le...READ MORE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment