Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Saturday, July 14, 2012

One year ago today AND MORE

I posted my very first blog, which was set up by my older son with the direction that I was to learn to blog by blogging. Two subjects which were off limits were both sons, who have images and reputations to maintain.

Introduction

Greetings and salutations, I am Watercolors Angel. This is my blog, where I have been told that I can write about any thing, which is good. After all, as sure as there are different sides to my personality. I have also many and different interests and curiosities. I wonder how many, if any one will read this blog?  Right now, I am rather over run by the possibilities as I watch and listen to the life of Benjamin Franklin. What this blog will evolve into is a good question, excellent question; in other words--I have no idea. Well, at least, this is a start.
By the way, there are limits to what I plan to write about. For instance, I have no plans of writing about what his face who left Cleveland for Miami. After all, that was his right, but how it was done. Oh, well, that was then, this is now, enough said on soooo many different levels.
One thing that I will never forget about writing that first blog was how over whelmed I was about all the possibilities of what to write. Last year I was watching American History on the History Channel, now it seems to be so novel. After all, I am working on my first novel, which is historical fiction and would love to watch as much American History as possible and then some. Now, it feels like there is more and more cooking and food, even on the History Channels.

Last year, I was not very eager to be Political, but then that was before this Independent was offended by one Republican Stunt and another Republican Stunt, most especially in the Battleground State of Ohio and all those rants and temper tantrums that happen through the first year of this blog. Will I stop having rants or temper tantrums;Probably not--After all, while watch Washington Week, Romney actually had the nerve to criticize Obama for not controlling his people enough--AS IF-AS IF-As If Romney has firm control of all his supporters, such as Ted Nugent or Pat Boone or Donald Trump; who all have good off of one deep end and/or another deep end after another and another. God only knows how many times.

Last year, the one and only reason that I gave 2 cents about LaBron James leaving was how he left. After all, I am not a Basketball fan, anymore than I am a Hockey fan, or a Golf fan--all of these sports to me--are a waste of time. After all, those running around chasing a ball aren't really any different than those skating around chasing a puck or the individuals the hit a little white ball as many times as it takes to get it into a small hole. Then, again, that's me. Personally, I prefer Baseball and Football, where each person has his own job to do which is obviously different than others on the field.

Well, looking back on what I did not know then, but do know now and looking ahead about how much about blogging and computing that I have yet to learn--this blog has been an interesting adventure, indeed, but watch out--This Roller Coaster Ride Is Not Over Yet--So Keep All Seat Belts Buckled and All Hands Inside the cars.....  ;-)))))))))

After All, one fact is still true--the name Watercolors Angel came from the XM radio station Watercolors--My Favorite Smooth Jazz station and Angel, which means Messenger a variation from The Message--My Favorite Contemporary Christian XM station--Christianity;With Out The Right Wing Politics: Most especially, after I learned by experience that Christian Radio Stations DO Lie, at times. I know, because I caught one in one.

I remember that was when I worked a split shift--between jobs-one day I happened to go on-line in time to catch the President's Speech, went to work and then the next morning--the Christian Radio station claimed to have been reporting on his speech, But What They Said That He Said Was NOT What I remembered That He Said and they Even Had Rep. Boehner there to make-believe that they were reporting the President's speech INSTEAD OF RE-WRITING THE PRESIDENT'S SPEECH. 

THIS IS WHAT I AM FIGHTING AGAINST-->
Bryan Fischer Claims “The Real Haters Are Homosexuals”

Bryan Fischer Claims “The Real Haters Are Homosexuals”

Bryan Fischer, the Director of Issue Analysis at the American Family Association made a disturbing statement on his radio show this week.
RightWingWatch.org hosts a video of the radio show segment in which Fischer points a finger at the LGBT community for hatred in ongoing human and civil rights debates. Here is the statement:
I am convinced that there is plenty of hatred in the debate over homosexuality, there’s a lot of hatred, there’s a lot of vitriol, there’s a lot of venom – it is coming from homosexuals themselves. The real haters are homosexuals. The real venom is coming from those that support the homosexual agenda, either homosexual activists, homosexuals, or those that support the homosexual agenda. They are the real haters. There is a heterophobic hatred, there is a Christophobic hatred that is just seething, there’s a dark, venomous, demonic hatred that is in the homosexual community.
Fischer, who opposes gay marriage and has been known to support marriage amendments in order to block LGBT rights in the state of Idaho, doesn’t offer any examples of this supposed hatred. . . .
THIS IS WHAT GET ME MADDER THAN HELL!!! THIS--THIS-THIS-GRRRRRRRRR-- IS ACCUSING THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY OF BEING HATERS JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT THE SAME RIGHT TO MARRY AS WE HETEROSEXUALS HAVE ALWAYS HAD SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME--HE CALLS THEM THE HATERS--HE CALLS THEM THE HATERS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


THIS BEGS THE QUESTION--Would This Bryan Fisher also call the Suffragettes haters also--For being Women who fought for the same Right to Vote as the men. Would he have called The Reverend Martin Luther King Jr. and his generation of Civil Rights Leaders--Haters as well--For being African-Americans who fought for the same Right to Vote as European-Americans.




THIS IS WHAT I AM FIGHTING FOR--->
alternative action 5 Ways You Can Save Tropical Rainforests
5 Ways You Can Save Tropical Rainforests Each day, an astounding 80,000 acres of rainforest are lost forever, despite international disapproval and concern. For today's Secondary Action, see these five basic steps we can each take every day to save rainforests.   TAKE ACTION



MAKE THAT WE CAN SAVE THE TROPICAL RAINFORESTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment