Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thurday Morning Post--I hope



Why Hotels Need to Care About Their Reputation [INFOGRAPHIC]

mashable.com - It’s a social media world, one where consumers rely more heavily on their peers’ online opinions than ever before. This is especially true when planning a trip. A company called Olery acts as an ag...

All this communication we have, is indeed, a double sword, it can be as useful in advancing a person or company or just as easily to destroy a person or company.




Emotional Branding: Understanding Your Vision, Value, & Passion

socialmediasun.com - I first coined the Vision Value Passion (VVP) connection back in 2011 at a speech I gave for Cambridge University.  To me and, to many others in the social media sphere, the quintessential principl...




For me, this blog is a large part of my passion, but I also have other passions. Another passion, or perhaps the why this blog is my passion--Is Writing--Writing that proves the pen is mightier than the Sword--the writing that builds up support for causes that I cannot afford to support by my lonesome. After all, all I am is one small voice calling out for the Environment--a.k.a. the world that one day my grand children will be born into and grow up in--For Justice--As sure as no innocent person be in jail, it is very dangerous for a guilty person to walk free and continue doing evil; But back to my other writing--this time--I hope and pray to start and finish my first novel--Historical Fiction that takes place at the time of the War of 1812. If and or when I finally finish the first chapter, I will post it here and will welcome all comments and constructive criticism. That is as long as I also find time, for another passion that I have, which is learning to play the clarinet, which I fear that my attempt at London Bridge probably proves that I should not quit my day job, for which I need to find a second in order for it to add up to a full time job.



Voting Rights

Your Vote, Your Voice
aclu03_vr_general.jpgNothing is more fundamental to our democracy than the right to vote. Since 1965, the Voting Rights Project has worked to protect the voting rights of communities with racial and language minorities. The Project has won some of the most important and precedent setting cases to come out of the South, including those that secured the principle of one person, one vote; ended discriminatory practices at the polls; and outlawed disfranchisement of individuals convicted of misdemeanors. More»


As much as I wish I could continue to support each and every cause that comes my way, I unfortunately cannot, so I hope and pray that someone else may care whether or not each and every American Citizen is Free to Exercise their Right to Vote or not, by supporting the ACLU who are indeed working hard to make sure that this up-coming Election the Will of the people is exercised by each and everyone having their fair say--being able to cast his/her Vote. 


The Republican war on voters is only the start of really big problems voters face in the 2012 presidential election.READ MORE

Not Again-NOT AGAIN-This is why I am a fighter-Each and Every American Citizen Has the Right To Vote. To Say that Some Would Try to Vote TWICE IS A LIE AND DECEPTION FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!! AFTER ALL, ALL A PERSON NEEDS TO DO IS TO TAKE A LOOK AT THE VOTING RECORDS--WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAVE A FAR DEEPER AND DARKER HISTORY OF NOT VOTING AT ALL THAN EVEN THINKING ABOUT VOTING TWICE--THAT IS THE HONEST TO GOD TRUTH-THAT IS WHERE I AM WAITING AND STILL WAITING TO BE PROVEN WRONG--BUT THAT DARE CANNOT NOR WILL NOT BE MET--BECAUSE NO ONE CAN PROVE THE HONEST TO GOD ACTUAL FACTS IS ANYTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment