Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday's Action is All About Health and Wellness

8 Tips to Boost Your Energy
8 Tips to Boost Your Energy
Ample sunlight and a low-fat lunch are just a couple ways to stop feeling sluggish. Try these 8 tips for all-natural ways to stay energized . . . Read more.
I don't know about anyone else, but right now-right here in Ohio; we are in the middle of a heat wave, which is most likely our new emerging normal--the result of Global Climate Change. The point being--when it is this hot and this humid--the energy just drains out of me. I know I should drink more water, instead of coffee, would be better for me, but when I am tired it is so much easier to reach for caffeine. This is also WHY WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR WATER SUPPLY FROM THE DANGERS OF 'FRACKING'!!!!
-
When it comes to water, the corporate green economy is about using the environmental crisis to further entrench corporate rights and access to scarce water resources. READ MORE
  



Double Your Weight Loss with This Simple Tip
Double Your Weight Loss with This Simple Tip
Want weight-loss results? Keep a journal to track your progress. It'll help you stay accountable and motivated to meet your goals . . . Read more.
Yes, I know I should be journaling every thing I eat and drink, because there are so many many hidden calories there, especially when I get bored, I tend to nibble here and there, especially if there is any CHOCOLATE around.  After all, my weight was also why I joined a gym, well with my light work schedule this week, I should make it to the gym enough to go back to losing weight.

5 Ways to Lower Blood Pressure Naturally
The Cost of Smoking
The secret go bringing blood pressure into the healthy zone is simple: Reduce stress, exercise more, and load up on these heart-smart eats . . . Read more.
High blood pressure the silent killer which we all have to watch out for as we age and speeking of STRESS-->
A massive, Xanax-fueled public health crisis driven by chronic employment worry is headed our way. READ MORE


































 
 Why Job Insecurity is so dangerous on so many different levels and why I pass on as much information on job hunting that I can find. After all, as I have said many many times--I applied for the Janitorial Job as a single mother and after months of unemployment, without unemployment benefits-only Social Security Survivor Benefits, but since that was only part-time with very little pay, I also went to work at That Cleaning Service, which Cost me my other job and my reputation and as a result got stuck working there far longer than I should have. Now I can only hope and pray to save others from the bad experience that I went through.  After all, Job Insecurity is not only bad for ones Physical Health and Mental Health, but also for ones Economical Well being and Keeps a person from leaving a bad job when they should--out of fear of having No Job At All.
    

                        
Quick Links

Exercise Videos to End Chronic Pain
Exercise Videos to End Chronic Pain
7 Foods for Stronger Eyes
7 Foods for Stronger Eyes
Live Longer, Do This Once a Year
Live Longer, Do This Once a Year
Find Out Why You Can't Stop Sneezin'
Find Out Why You Can't Stop Sneezin'

1 comment:

  1. p.s. For Everyone who is not allergic to Strawberries--May I add this-->alternative action 22 Ways to Enjoy Strawberries

    Strawberries are one of the most popular fruits out there, and a perfect summer delight. Strawberries are super healthy too — loaded with vitamin C, antioxidants, and anti-cancer properties. For today's Secondary Action, learn 22 creative ways to enjoy strawberries.
    Take Action >>http://www.care2.com/dailyaction/primary.html?da%5Btoday%5D=2012-07-06&da[secondary]=true&da%5Baction_url%5D=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.care2.com%2Fgreenliving%2F22-grea-ways-to-enjoy-strawberries.html
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION AND MAY EVERYONE STAY HOPEFULLY HAPPY AND MOST ESPECIALLY WELL.

    ReplyDelete