Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Afternoon--Before Work.

Top 5 Stupid Things You're Doing to Ruin Your Credit - ABC News

abcnews.go.com - Sometimes people are dumb. There's really no way to sugar coat this, and I say this with all humility, as I have done more than my fair share of dumb things. But when I read last week that a Twitte...
 
WOW!! I am Not as Stupid as I look!!! Those are 5 things that I do not do. I do other stupid things, IF Anyone does not believe me, They can find a way to ask my sons, who neither of them like the way that I have decorated my living room--their complaint is that I have too many artificial flowers, not that they would prefer live flowers, but they agree that no flowers would look better. Then again, there are certain benefits--such as the fact that neither of them like the way that I have painted the Master Bath/my powder room--Lt lavender walls with a light sky blue ceiling--The complaint against the walls are that they are too pinkish. So they Stay out of it.

The Experience Effect for Small Business is Full of Big Branding Strategies 
smallbiztrends.com - Jim Joseph (@JimJosephExp) is a self procalimed “Marketing Guy — always was, always will be” he says in his introduction to his latest book The Experience Effect for Small Business – Big Brand Resu...




After all, it does not help any one when small businesses stay small. Nor does it benefit this Global Economy of ours for any boss to use and abuse an employee by paying them the least amount as possible--I would hope and pray that each and every business person who reads this would remember that each and every employee that works for them are other businesses costumers. That when their employee must tighten the belt that other businesses will suffer too. As sure as we employee are too remember that work is indeed another form of worship, which is why we are to do our best each and every day whether or not we are rewarded for doing so or not.


8 steps for successful networking - Global Business Hub - Boston.com

boston.com - By Robbie Samuels,Trainer and Consultant, RobbieSamuels.com Forming and cultivating relationships is at the heart of any successful fundraising campaign, business development effort, volunteer driv...

These are the things that I need to work on since I tend to be too introverted. After all, I am so so much more comfortable sitting here on the computer than I am in any face-to-face setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment