Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Better than "Must See TV"

The Thick Dark Fog Releasing March 1, 2012



Society & Culture  (tags: The Thick Dark Fog, Walter Littlemoon, Boarding Schools, Wounded Knee, South Dakota, Indian, healing, heritage, native television, educational )
Dandelion - 7 hours ago - nativetelecom.org
Walter Littlemoon is a 69-year-old Lakota man born and raised in Wounded Knee, South Dakota. The Thick Dark Fog profiles Walter's journey to heal himself and his community while reclaiming his heritage.

I do not know about any one else, but this sounds very much like a must see documentary.  I plan to record and watch and I hope and pray that my fellow Americans do the same. After all, I believe we have much to learn about our history.  

No comments:

Post a Comment