Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Friday, February 24, 2012

T.G.I.F.>>>Thank God, It's Friday! After all, Friday still Matters.

Woman Tried to Have Fur-Wearer Killed

A woman living in Ohio has been held for attempting to hire a hit man to kill a person who wears fur. She was caught after posting a message on FaceBo...
posted by Jake Richardson  To Read the article go to-->

Woman Tried to Have Fur-Wearer Killed 

I can understand how and why anyone would want to end the fur trade, BUT-BUT there is a right way, IMO, and there are wrong ways.  First wrong way would be do harm to any person in any way, shape or form; since two wrongs do not make a right. Second wrong way is bossing or nagging. After all, speaking as an ex-cigarette smoker, I can honestly say that all the nagging did absolutely nothing to get me to quit smoking--What got me to quit was when the habit stop being enjoyable and became too much of a need to be enjoyable--then and only then did I put the effort into quiting. Personally, I am a firm believer the way to persuade people to change their ways is to work with them and to work with their 'Free-Will' and not against it. After all, no matter what the person is or is not wearing--they are worthy of respect.

 

 

Yes,Today is most certainly T.G.I.F. Day!!! After all, this is my first day of from work, since Jan. 31. Yes, I have been working that many consecutive nights, but not tonight. Today I am doing a double feature--a.k.a. watching two movies--'Albert Nobbs' and 'Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy'. 

 

5 Overlooked Heart Attack Symptoms