Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Sunday, February 19, 2012

And the Oscar Goes to . . . .

 Oh, well, this blog has gotten to be too serious and too heavy. I don't know about anyone else, but I am ready to lighten up and relax and maybe even have some fun for a change. After all, tonight is Oscar Night. I confess I have seen some of the movies that are nominated, but not all.
OOOPS--Correction! make that on Feb. 26, will be the night to watch.  Good, I might get a chance or to to see some more of the nominees.
My pick of best actor, having seen only 'The Artist' and 'Moneyball' would have to be Jean Dujardin, since IMO Brad Pitt was not all that. Jean Dujardin was much better.
My pick for best actress, having seen only 'The help' and 'Iron Lady', would have to be Meryl Streep, since IMO 'The Help' was an ensemble cast (group effort), where Meryl Streep was the movie.
My pick for best supporting actor, having seen only 'Moneyball', which was not that good IMO.  I confess I do not have one. I wish Christopher Lee would have been nominated for his part in 'Hugo', but unfortunately he was not.
My pick for best supporting actress, having seen only 'The Artist' and 'The Help', would be any one of these actresses.
My pick for best picture is much harder. After all, I have seen 'War Horse', 'The Artist', 'Moneyball', 'The Help' and 'Hugo'.  Just about each and everyone of these movies have a good argument for being the one to win this, but I think I will go with . . .  'The Artist'. After all, it took nerve to make a Silent Picture in this day and age.  

No comments:

Post a Comment