Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Movie is 'The Big Miracle'

today's action Get Inspired By Big Miracle - Now Playing
Inspired by the incredible true story that united the world, the new feature film Big Miracle, now in theaters, tells the amazing tale of a small town news reporter and an animal-loving volunteer who must rally an unlikely coalition of Inuit natives, oil companies and Russian and American military to set aside their differences and free three whales trapped in the arctic ice.

It's an inspiring story, and even better ­-- for every purchase of two or more tickets on Fandango to Big Miracle, Universal will donate $1 to Oceana, an organization that has helped protect over 1.2 million square miles of ocean and innumerable whales, sea turtles, dolphins and other sea creatures.

For today's Daily Action, learn more about Big Miracle, explore some amazing facts about our oceans and whales, and get inspired by the incredible true story that united the world.
20
Oh! Yes! This movie is out and it is playing near me. Yes, I will be watching it this weekend, even though I will have to wait till Sunday, because of my work schedule. I am sooo long forward to this movie, because I happen to be a BIG MOVIE FAN!

Movies are one of my favorite hobbies that I do not always have time for. If only I could get paid to watch movies, I would watch sooo many more Independent Movies and sooo many Foreign Films again. After all, I love watching movies that made me stop and think. I love watching movies that when I get up and leave the theater, I can honestly say that I have been taught and have learned something new. Unfortunately, here in Summit County, I have to drive to the northeastern corner of Cuyahoga County to watch any, and between movie time and drive time, I simply do not have the time nor the energy any more. Oh, If Only There Was A Place Closer To Me--If Only . . .  (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment