Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Evening--Part III--Jobs and the Economy.

Under the category that there is an apt for absolutely Everything-there is also a apt for-->

6 Mobile Apps for Your Job Hunt

mashable.com - Heather R. Huhman is the founder and president of Come Recommended, a content marketing and digital PR consultancy for organizations with products that target job seekers and/or employers. You can. . .


How Twitter is Changing Public Relations | - SmedioSmedio

smedio.com - The PR industry is changing for good. Social media networks like Facebook and Twitter have completely redefined the paradigm of public relations. A couple of years back, it would have been hard to ...






Ok, I confess I am probably one of the very few who is not on Twitter, but apparently Twitter is changing every aspect of human interaction. Personally, sharing on Facebook and Pinterest, voicing my thoughts and opinions and fighting for/against causes on this--My Blog, is enough for me. After all, My Blog is where I am striving to be part of changing the World for the Better, I Hope and I Pray.


Follow Me! Creating a Personal Brand with Twitter ResumeBear Resume

blog.resumebear.com - Sarah-Jayne Gratton is a celebrity author, television presenter, popular speaker, and influential social media personality. She is listed among “Twitter’s Top 75 Badass Women” by Bit Rebels and is ...           
Oh, Yes, This is what I need. I understand I need to improve my personal brand. After all, it is not the World fault that only a small portion of the world's population read this blog--the fault-if any--is the responsibility of the Writer and the Writer only--I need to improve me in order to improve this blog so that more people would have reason to read it. After all, it is the Writer within me who would love to please more people.

5 High-Paying Jobs that Nobody Really Wants - Resumebear Online Resume

blog.resumebear.com - From the grotesque to the dangerous, there are some jobs that just don’t sound like appealing directions to take in life. Yet, what if those same jobs made double or triple the salary of your curre...


Presentation Zen: Steve Jobs on life: change it, improve it, make your mark

presentationzen.com - "When you grow up, you tend to get told that the world is the way it is and your life is just to live your life inside the world, try not to bash into the walls too much, try to have a nice family,...


Business Grants

Better than a business loan, cheaper too.

Grant money may be available for startups - find out if you qualify.

They claim that they are better than a Business Loan--this is buyer beware time, but just in case they really are better than a Business Loan--I hope and Pray that this might help someone start or keep a business running someplace. After all, each time a business goes out of business--We All Lose, because of the domino effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment