Care2 Tool Bar

  • To sign up for the Care2 Tool Bar go to -->
  • http://www.care2.com/toolbar/download.html

Friday, May 4, 2012

On the Serious side of May 4--


Today is the 42nd anniversary of an ugly chapter in American history.     READ MORE

Is the United States of America setting herself up for another Kent State Style Shooting--I do not know--I only hope and pray--NOT! That no matter what our differences are nor how deep those differences are--that after this election is over and done with, no matter who wins or who loses--we can learn to agree to disagree with some sense of CIVILITY AND that all voices can be heard without the need of protesting, from either side.


 
The anti-gay-rights movement's claims about homosexuality are based on the worst kind of junk "science." READ MORE

 My concern here is that the Conservatives are building up the Republican Party at the cost of the Christian Church--Yes, I am a Christian. No, I do not like what I am seeing.
I do not know about anyone else, but the more that I see Evil and Hate in the Name of Jesus the more I am tempted to stop loving Him and blame Him for what is happening--My concern is If I am experiencing that temptation--how many others are too--which is why that activity angers me--I wish all us followers of Jesus Christ would and could do more for all of Us Christians could love Jesus more and not less, Most Especially Not turn that Love into Hate, which breaks my heart soooo much that I roar with anger about it--If I get carried away--I am sorry--very sorry.

To the best of my understanding---Abba Father = Daddy  NOT Daddy Dearest.
 After all, we are called to Love each other--NOT TO JUDGE EACH OTHER. 
After all, writing the Laws of God in our hearts and convicting people of sin are the Jobs of the Holy Spirit--the Real Holy Spirit --Not other Humans.




 
Greed springs eternal in the pet loss industry, which can turn your dead pet into a synthetic diamond. READ MORE


I don't know, maybe it's me, but if I could suddenly become a Million or Billionaire, instead of spending my money--I would love to be able to see how much good I could do--How much Green energy I could create and  build up--how many hungry people could become well-fed and clothed, build up jobs so that all could experience the dignity of providing for their own families themselves.

I don't know, when I hear the Rich doing stuff like this--All I can think is--HOW SELFISH THIS IS.

Personally, my favorite line about money came in the old movie--'Hello, Dolly'--where and when Barbra Streisand's character of Dolly Levi said--"Money, pardon the expression, is like manure. It's not worth a thing unless it's spread around, encouraging young things to grow."



No comments:

Post a Comment